We charge nothing for our news services and newsletter because we think that charging a fixed price would be ridiculous – we have no idea what our work is really worth to you.
Also, we want the ideas you find here to be available to people everywhere on every type of budget – one great idea can change lives.
If you like what we are doing and you want the world to be filled with more stories of people who are solving the problems, you can join us as a supporter.
Supporters give us love, support… and they also make a contribution to help us to pay our rent and other costs.
Make a contribution by using Pay-what-feels-right and set the amount that fits your budget.
If you have gotten this far and are reading this, chances are that you value what Everyday Grit is doing, so why not give us some support to help us carry on ?
Other ways to show your support
- Subscribe here
- Receive our free newsletter
- No advertising – the only thing that you will ever receive is our newsletter – we do not share or sell your information (and never will)
Write an article
- All our stories flow from an engaged community
- Bring digital visibility to the inspiring stories of inspiring people
- Join our community of contributors.
- Have a story the world should know ? Submit your article here
Share an idea
- Ideas change the world
- Tell where we should be shine our digital spotlight
- Share your idea here
- We are counting on YOU !
- In doing the research that you do you come across countless ideas, resources and examples of what people can do to solve the problems we face
- Make your voice heard
- Talk to us here about how to share discoveries (article, social media, podcast)
- We answer all submissions within a week
- Sponsored posts let organisations show that they support and encourage solutions-journalism
- Not product placement (or a cheeky way to post an ad) – it’s a way to shine a digital spotlight on a story that needs to be told
- Non-profit organisations or charitable trusts, annual awards, schools doing pioneering research, crowdfunding platforms and companies supporting community or employee initiatives
- Contact us to learn more